The transportation industry is vital to keeping the American economy moving. Operating in this industry can also present several challenges, the leading being cash-flow. Factoring is a cash-flow solution tailored to companies in need of short-term support to sustain and grow their business. With this product, Integra will purchase the accounts receivable of your company, providing cash available for use that day. Whether you’re a owner-operator or a large fleet, waiting 30, 45, 65 or even 90 days to be paid on invoices can be detrimental when you need cash to pay for your day-to-day operations. Expenses such as; fuel, payroll, insurance, truck note, tires and unexpected repairs can be a challenge when they are due especially when your customers are not paying immediately. Allow Integra to tackle this challenge for you and provide liquidity to keep your wheels moving. It is a solution that provides immediate liquidity and gives companies the ability to run their business in a more efficient and effective manner.
- Always pre-approve credit before you accept a load you would like to factor
- E-mail or fax copies of your bill of lading, rate confirmation sheet and all corresponding paper work
- Cash Funded Directly to you
- Mail originals to Integra Funding
The Bottom Line
- Non-Recourse programs available. This means we will cover your losses if we approve your customer and they do not pay.
- No Hassle. No nickel-and diming. What does this mean for you? No start-up fees, no monthly minimum requirements and no monthly maintenance fees.
- Integra is dedicated to providing you personal customer service. No computerized phone system.
- 24/7 online access to view your reports and check credit on your customers.
- Your agreement with Integra will not lock you into a long term contract.
- It’s your money – Integra provides same day funding to make sure you get funds when you need it.
- No fine print. Integra gives it to you straight.